This product is discontinued and no longer available.
Mercury 10″ PN Kit - PROFINET Diagnostic Tools
Mercury 10″ PN Kit - PROFINET Diagnostic Tools
Mercury 10″ PN Kit - PROFINET Diagnostic Tools: 1G Ethernet - 4G cellular modem
We've Got You Covered
Mercury 10” device
Mercury is a rugged tablet that can be used also as a laptop. It has the Osiris software that provides high tech troubleshooting and maintenance capabilities for industrial Ethernet networks. The 10” screen provides easy to view topologies, tables and graphs. The dashboard is customizable and the software interface is easy to use. It has a remote and wireless connection and mobility for anywhere and anyplace. Device lists and alarm lists can be exported to make it easy to document issues or do further analysis. The Q-Factor feature has a weighted algorithm to score the quality of the network.
EtherTAP provides a reliable network tap for Ethernet based networks. This monitoring device sends feed information to Osiris for analysis. The analysis license for Osiris is included. The device is available with 10/100 Ethernet or 1G Ethernet option.
The Commissioning Wizard is integrated into the Osiris software. It automates commissioning of PROFINET networks making it easy to prepare certification reports. The license for the wizard is included.
- Minimum versions for supported browsers
- Chrome version 46 or higher (Optimal Performance)
- Edge version 25 or higher
- Firefox version 42 or higher
- Safari version 5 or higher
Mercury 10" PROFINET Kit includes:
- 1 x Mercury 10” (101-830220) (4G modem included with 4G Modem option)
- 1 x PN Commissioning Wizard (101-700201),
- 1 x EtherTAP: PROFINET Analysis License (101-700204 ) ,
- 1 x EtherTAP 10/100 (513-00011A), (EtherTAP 1G included with Ethernet 1G option)
- 1 x Netilities (39020),
- 1 x TAP Din Rail Mount (70010057),
- 1 x RJ45 to RJ45 3 meter Cable (123-637GRR3),
- 1 x RJ45 to M12 3 meter Cable (123-642EMR3),
- 1 x 360 degree hand strap (101-820221),
- 1 x Carrying Case (101- 820222),
- 1 x Osiris Software (101-700100)
Manufacturer Part # (MPN)
|GC-MERCURY-10-100-KIT||10/100 Ethernet||No cellular modem||101-824320-US (DISCONTINUED)|
|GC-MERCURY-10-100-4G-KIT||10/100 Ethernet||4G cellular modem||101-824330-US (DISCONTINUED)|
|GC-MERCURY-10-1G-KIT||1G Ethernet||No cellular modem||101-825320-US (DISCONTINUED)|
|GC-MERCURY-10-1G-4G-KIT||1G Ethernet||4G cellular modem||101-825330-US (DISCONTINUED)|
- Topology: galaxy, tree or customized view
- Dynamic interactions for complete overview
- Device information
- Device connections with NAMUR status
- Network scoring mechanism
- Traffic light feature
- Customizable dashboard
Documents and Drivers
Ethernet cable maximum: 100 m
- USB: 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0
- Expansion Slot: Micro SD/SDXC Memory Card
- Ethernet: RJ-45
Intel® Core™ i5-7Y57 vPro™ processor
203 x 18 x 132 mm
Maximum 98% relative air humidity
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1 + EDR Class 1
- WLAN: Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265
RAM: 4 GB (Max. 8 GB)
Handheld (handstrap and stylus supplied)
101-824320-US, 101-824330-US, 101-825320-US, 101-825330-US
Windows 10 Pro
- Supported: OPC UA, PROFINET, PROFINET I&MO
- Supported (detect only): PROFINET, Modbus TCP, Ethernet/IP
- Used: ARP, ICMP, DCP, SNMP, PROFINET I&M0
IP 65 (MIL STD 810G and IEC 60529)
Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mbps
128 GB Solid State Drive (Serial ATA)
- Operating: -29°C to 60°C (-20°F to 140°F)
- Storage: -51°C to 71°C (-60°F to 160°F)
Request a Quote
Curious about bulk pricing? Please fill out the information below and our sales team will provide a quote within 1 business day.
Enter up to two product names/SKUs and up to three quantities for each product. If more products/quantity quotes are needed, please include your requests in the message section below.
Please provide information where we can send your quote and reach you in the case where further information is required with the quote.
Please provide information where you'd like the products shipped to so we can give you the most accurate quote possible.
Please help us understand your use case so we can provide you with the best possible solution. This step is optional, so please feel free to skip it if you'd like.
Please confirm your request and we will get back to you within 1 business day.
Thanks for submitting your quote request. You should receive an email with a copy of your request shortly, and a member from our sales team will reply to you within 1 business day.
We have the best technical support engineers that know how to use our products.
If our Tech Support cannot solve your problem, we will contact the design engineer or manufacturer to help find a resolution.