Wall Mount IP Speaker
Wall Mount IP Speaker
Wall Mount IP Speaker: Standard - Basic
Manufacturer: Digital Acoustics LLC
We've Got You Covered
The Wall Mount IP Speaker is an enclosed wall mount IP Speaker, SIP Speaker, VoIP Speaker designed for IP Paging, SIP Paging and emergency notifications. It measures 11 5/8″ square by 4 1/8″ deep and is PoE powered.
This speaker is enabled with the ability for half duplex 2-Way/Talk-back (speaker is also used as a microphone).
Available is a heavier vandal resistant housing with security screens behind the face plate protecting the moisture resistant speaker. Suitable for outdoor use.
The IP7 Firmware Feature enables compatibility with Digital Acoustics TalkMaster FOCUS software and/or to SIP based phone systems.
The S3 Firmware Feature enables an IP Endpoint to connect to a SIP based Phone System.
The S3/InformaCast Firmware Feature enables the IP Endpoint to connect to Singlewire's InformaCast software and to SIP based Phone systems. Please note that InformaCast only supports outbound paging even on products that have two-way capabilities.
Manufacturer Part # (MPN)
- Integrated 8-Watt IP Audio Amplifier
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- Multicast Protocol enables seamless, low-bandwidth audio
- Enabled for half duplex 2-Way / Talk-back (speaker is also used as a microphone)
- Deploy with TalkMaster™ Focus, VoIP telephones, custom software, or third-party applications
- Single CAT 5/5e/6 cable installation
- One SPKR-IPSystem-1 can be used for paging and two-way talk back for rooms up to 40’x40’
- Also available in a heavier vandal resistant housing with security screens behind the face plate protecting the speaker. Suitable for outdoor use (SPKR-IPSystem-1-VP)
Documents and Drivers
Wall Mount IP Speaker Datasheet
92 dB SPL at 1 Watt 1 Meter
- TalkMaster™ Focus Endpoint
- SIP 2.0 Endpoint
- Hybrid TalkMaster™ Focus/SIP 2.0 Endpoint
- Direct Mode
- Singlewire Informacast
3.81 MM DIN Pluggable, RJ45, USB-B, RJ10
ICC-512 50 MIPS System on a Chip
4.12 x 11.62 x 11.62 in (105 x 296 x 296 mm)
65 Hz - 17 kHz (EIA 462A
IP Address Assignment
Loudspeaker Power Rating
SPKR-IPSystem-1-HD, SPKR-IPSystem-1-HD-S3-IC, SPKR-IPSystem-1-VP-HD, SPKR-IPSystem-1-VP-HD-S3-IC, SPKR-IPSystem-1-HD-S3, SPKR-IPSystem-1-VP-HD-S3
10/100 Base-T Ethernet, Auto-MDIX
PoE (15.4W), 802.3af standard
Magnet Type & Weight: BeFe Ceramic 5 oz. Nominal
- Network: TCP, UDP, RTP, SIP, ICMP, IGMP Multicast
- Audio: 8-bit PCM/G.711 uLaw
LED Status, USB, Temperature and Power Monitoring, Remote (reporting over Ethernet)
Flash (USB), Ethernet
8 “, 8 ohm
- Operating: -30°C to +70°C (+22°F to +158°F)
- Storage: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
Request a Quote
Curious about bulk pricing? Please fill out the information below and our sales team will provide a quote within 1 business day.
Enter up to two product names/SKUs and up to three quantities for each product. If more products/quantity quotes are needed, please include your requests in the message section below.
Please provide information where we can send your quote and reach you in the case where further information is required with the quote.
Please provide information where you'd like the products shipped to so we can give you the most accurate quote possible.
Please help us understand your use case so we can provide you with the best possible solution. This step is optional, so please feel free to skip it if you'd like.
Please confirm your request and we will get back to you within 1 business day.
Thanks for submitting your quote request. You should receive an email with a copy of your request shortly, and a member from our sales team will reply to you within 1 business day.
We have the best technical support engineers that know how to use our products.
If our Tech Support cannot solve your problem, we will contact the design engineer or manufacturer to help find a resolution.