This product is discontinued and no longer available.
Wireless monitoring of alarm panels, or any device with a dry contact output. Communicate dry contact status over the Wireless Tunnel™ network to an AKCP Gateway. When a dry contact status changes it is instantly broadcast to the gateway which can alarm, send notifications or actuate a relay.
- Powered by 4x AA batteries or via micro-USB port
- SNMP interface for alarm/normal status
- SNMP traps can be sent when the sensor is in a critical state
- SNMP polling is possible via SNMPget.
- Web browser interface is available
- When an alarm condition is activated the description and location of the fault can be sent via an email or SNMP trap
- 5VDC or 12VDC powered
- IP66 rated waterproof enclosure
- LED indicators for power, status and RSSI
- Optional DIN rail or pipe mounting accessories
Documents and Drivers
Wireless 5 Dry Contact Input Datasheet
RJ-45 jack to sensor using UTP Cat 5 wire
- 56 x 55 x 33.3 mm
- 1000Ft (305m) cable length with approved low capacitance shielded cable or UTP
Up to 5 dry contact inputs per RJ-45
- making up to 10 Dry Contact Inputs in sensorProbe2
- making up to 20 Dry Contact Inputs in sensorProbe2+
Alarm or Normal
- Multiple readings every second
- Normal input state is settable under software
- DIN rail
- Screw mounting
Number of Sensors
Powered by the controller unit. No additional power needed
Open / Closed contact switch (input only)
- Control Voltage Range: 5 volts pulled-up dry contacts*
- *Dry Contacts are not isolated, don't connect any voltage source
Request a Quote
Curious about bulk pricing? Please fill out the information below and our sales team will provide a quote within 1 business day.
Enter up to two product names/SKUs and up to three quantities for each product. If more products/quantity quotes are needed, please include your requests in the message section below.
Please provide information where we can send your quote and reach you in the case where further information is required with the quote.
Please provide information where you'd like the products shipped to so we can give you the most accurate quote possible.
Please help us understand your use case so we can provide you with the best possible solution. This step is optional, so please feel free to skip it if you'd like.
Please confirm your request and we will get back to you within 1 business day.
Thanks for submitting your quote request. You should receive an email with a copy of your request shortly, and a member from our sales team will reply to you within 1 business day.
We have the best technical support engineers that know how to use our products.
If our Tech Support cannot solve your problem, we will contact the design engineer or manufacturer to help find a resolution.