Grid Connect Inc. has one of the best engineering teams in the world. Our strong development team can quickly and effectively implement your partial or complete networking/cloud-based or embedded product. For more than 20 years we have been helping customers put networking technology into their products. In the past the focus has been Ethernet, serial and propriety networks. Now days, the focus is on wireless networks like Wi-Fi, ZigBee, Bluetooth/BLE and 900 MHz.
A few of Grid Connect’s many development capabilities include:
- Designing, layout and quick turn prototype hardware
- Designing, programming and debugging embedded software
- Designing and building iOS and Android smart phone and tablet applications
- Designing, building and rolling out complete cloud/web applications
- Embedded Linux or Real-time OS driver development
- SSL security and hardware and software encryption option
- Production of custom hardware
- Embedded Web page development
- Pre-loading of custom/customer firmware on to standard modules
- Complete diagnostic testing of hardware and software prior to shipment
- Work with test labs to complete FCC, CE, UL, and RoHS certifications
- Custom labeling
The ConnectSense Case Study
With the ConnectSense brand of products, we took Grid Connect’s embedded networking expertise and put it to use in the consumer home automation/Internet of Things marketplace. In creating ConnectSense, we built a full end-to-end solution, which incorporated custom hardware, embedded Linux development, a custom cloud solution, and custom enclosures and sensors.
Since releasing ConnectSense to the market in 2013, we have continued to move our technology forward. With the ConnectSense Smart Outlet we have made great strides in easy setup and provisioning of devices, smaller and more affordable designs and development of apps for iOS. The ConnectSense Smart Outlet also represents the first generation of devices that are Apple HomeKit-enabled allowing for great features such as Siri voice control, end-to-end encryption and ease of use.
The ConnectSense product line allows Grid Connect to prove out its technology at scale and improve it over time. This allows us to then take that same great technology and help customers implement IoT solutions in their own products. Rather than starting from scratch, our customers benefit from our wealth of knowledge developing IoT products. This allows for quick time to market, lower cost implementations and less custom work required on projects.
To discuss development partner solutions for your company, please call the Grid Connect office at +1 (800) 975-GRID or fill out this form.