This product is discontinued and no longer available.
Suggested replacement: CANedge2 - Wi-Fi CAN BUS Data Logger
CAN-WIFI - A Wireless CAN Interface
CAN Wi-Fi Diagnostic, Monitoring & Development Tool Image
CAN Wi-Fi Diagnostic Tool Bottom View Image
CAN-WI-Fi Connector View Image
CAN Wi-Fi Development Tool Top View Image
CAN-WIFI Tool with External Antenna Image
CAN-WIFI - A Wireless CAN Interface
CAN-WIFI - A Wireless CAN Interface: Internal Antenna - 110V - U.S./North America
Manufacturer: Grid Connect Inc.
We've Got You Covered
The versatile CAN-WIFI adapter uses standard TCP/IP interface making this tool perfect for servicing mobile equipment or for OEM applications. No driver is necessary.
Integration is easy with platforms that provide a standard TCP/IP interface over a Wi-Fi connection such as
The CAN-WIFI can be utilized in several ways:
- Implemented as a service tool for diagnosing CAN networks and uploading new CAN parameters.
- Employed as a wireless development tool.
- Embedded permanently into a mobile device for 24/7 wireless remote monitoring.
There are 2 Wi-Fi modes available:
1. Access point (server) when in the field and using a mobile PC
2. Client for remote monitoring and diagnostics
This CAN Wi-Fi adapter provides bi-directional communication between a PC with any TCP/IP interface and a CAN 2.0A/B (ISO 11898) network.
Implementation can be done in two application modes: Command Mode and Virtual Circuit Mode.
- CAN-WIFI device
- Power supply
- External antenna (optional)
Manufacturer Part # (MPN)
|110v - U.S./North America||Internal Antenna||GC-CAN-WIFI-110|
|110v - U.S./North America||External Antenna||GC-CAN-WIFI-EXT-110|
|220V - Europe (Except U.K.)||Internal Antenna||GC-CAN-WIFI-220|
|220V - Europe (Except U.K.)||External Antenna||GC-CAN-WIFI-EXT-220|
- No driver installation required: easy set-up using "Configuration Button"
- TCP/IP throughput up to 1 Mbps (burst : Actual throughput depends on wireless characteristics of equipment and environment)
- CAN Messages are formatted in either ASCII or binary
- Integrated “help” for set-up/configuration commands
- Assisted set-up of “bit-time” and “sample-point” (may be adjusted through configuration commands)
- Use with any software that provides support for TCP/IP connections such as open-source software Tera Term
- Send and receive CAN messages via Wi-Fi interface through a TCP/IP connection providing complete conversion from serial to CAN messages in readable ASCII or binary format
- Send and receive CAN messages through the terminal window or write your own software application to send and receive CAN messages using the TCP/IP connection of your PC
Documents and Drivers
CAN WiFi Datasheet
CAN WiFi User Guide
CAN WiFi Quick Start Guide
Current Device Installer
Current Com Port Redirector
Optional: 4.3 inch WiFi Antenna Omni-directional 'Rubber Duck' Antenna, 2.4 GHz, 2.5 dBi, Reverse SMA, 50 Ohm, 20W
- TCP/IP interface
- CAN 2.0A/B (ISO 11898) network
- 2500-VRMS Isolation (ISO1050DUB and ISO1050LDW)
- 5000-VRMS Isolation (ISO1050DW)
Request a Quote
Curious about bulk pricing? Please fill out the information below and our sales team will provide a quote within 1 business day.
Enter up to two product names/SKUs and up to three quantities for each product. If more products/quantity quotes are needed, please include your requests in the message section below.
Please provide information where we can send your quote and reach you in the case where further information is required with the quote.
Please provide information where you'd like the products shipped to so we can give you the most accurate quote possible.
Please help us understand your use case so we can provide you with the best possible solution. This step is optional, so please feel free to skip it if you'd like.
Please confirm your request and we will get back to you within 1 business day.
Thanks for submitting your quote request. You should receive an email with a copy of your request shortly, and a member from our sales team will reply to you within 1 business day.
You Might Be Interested In
We have the best technical support engineers that know how to use our products.
If our Tech Support cannot solve your problem, we will contact the design engineer or manufacturer to help find a resolution.