CANedge1 with GNSS/IMU
CANedge1 with GNSS/IMU
The 2x CAN/LIN logger records timestamped CAN data (CAN/CAN FD) to the extractable 8 GB industrial SD card.
It's easy-to-use: Simply connect the device to your CAN bus to start logging raw CAN data. Next, extract the data and process it using 100% free open source software/API tools - includes. file format conversion, DBC decoding and plot visualization.
The device includes GNSS/IMU, adding data such as position, speed, altitude, acceleration and more.
Ideal for recording CAN/LIN data over weeks, months or years - e.g. for diagnostics, OEM development or legal/warranty purposes.
Manufacturer Part # (MPN)
|GC-CSS-CANEDGE1-8GB-GNSS/IMU||8 GB SD Card
||#182 CANedge1 8GB + GNSS/IMU|
|GC-CSS-CANEDGE1-32GB-GNSS/IMU||32 GB SD Card||#184 CANedge1 32GB + GNSS/IMU|
- PLUG & PLAY: Log data out-the-box. Standalone - no PC required. Power via CAN connector
- PRO SPECS: Extractable 8-32 GB SD. 2xCAN/LIN. CAN FD. Zero data loss. 50 µs RTC. Error frames. MF4
- COMPACT: Only 8 x 5 x 2 CM. 100G. Aluminium enclosure. 4 LEDs. Configurable 5V power out (CH2)
- CONFIGURABLE: Advanced filters. Transmit lists. Triggers. Cyclic logging. Silent mode. Encryption
- GNSS + 3D IMU: Built-in GNSS/IMU. 3X accuracy via sensor fusion. Position, speed, acceleration & more
- INTEROPERABLE: Free & open source software/API. MF4 to ASC/CSV. DBC support. Python. Dashboards
Documents and Drivers
CANedge1 with GNSS/IMU Product Manual
CANedge1 with GNSS/IMU Datasheet
- Position: 2.0 m CEP (Circular Error Probable)
- Heading: 0.3 deg | Pitch: 0.4 deg | Roll: 0.6 deg (68% at 30 m/s)
- Velocity: 0.08 m/s
CE, FCC, IC, KC and RoHS
- 2 x CAN channels (incl. CAN FD support)
- 2 x LIN channels
2 x Standard D-sub 9 (DB9) connectors
Compact aluminum enclosure: 75 x 47 x 20 mm (2.95 x 1.85 x .79 in)
Logger status via 4 external LEDs: Power, CH1, CH2, Memory
Supply: +7V to +32V DC via the Channel 1 DB9 (e.g. via CAN connector power pin)
Professional-grade u-blox NEO-M9V sensor module (92-channel) with built-in gyroscope and accelerometer
Extremely low (~1 W) - no risk of battery drainage
Log raw data from CAN based protocols (J1939/FMS, CANopen, NMEA 2000, OBD2, CAN FD, UDS, ...)
Real Time Clock
CAN frames are date & timestamped with 50 microsecond resolution (battery backup)
- ISO 11898: Compliant with CAN (up to 1 Mbit/s) and ISO & Bosch CAN FD (up to 4 Mbit/s payload rate)
- Compliant with LIN 2.0 up to 20 Kbit/s (support for Classic & Enhanced checksum format)
-25°C to +70°C (-13°F to +158°F)
Request a Quote
Curious about bulk pricing? Please fill out the information below and our sales team will provide a quote within 1 business day.
Enter up to two product names/SKUs and up to three quantities for each product. If more products/quantity quotes are needed, please include your requests in the message section below.
Please provide information where we can send your quote and reach you in the case where further information is required with the quote.
Please provide information where you'd like the products shipped to so we can give you the most accurate quote possible.
Please help us understand your use case so we can provide you with the best possible solution. This step is optional, so please feel free to skip it if you'd like.
Please confirm your request and we will get back to you within 1 business day.
Thanks for submitting your quote request. You should receive an email with a copy of your request shortly, and a member from our sales team will reply to you within 1 business day.
We have the best technical support engineers that know how to use our products.
If our Tech Support cannot solve your problem, we will contact the design engineer or manufacturer to help find a resolution.