This product is discontinued and no longer available.
Minimum Quantity Required: 10 chips.--------------------------------------------------------------
The ESP32-S2 is a low-power, Wi-Fi SoC solution for Internet of Things (IoT). The chip is a single-core Xtensa® 32-bit LX7 CPU with a full-speed USB OTG and touch sensor pins.
This SoC is ideal for IoT applications that do not require Bluetooth. It is fully compliant with IEEE 802.11 b/g/n protocol and offers state-of-the-art RF performance.
Common Applications Include:
- Wearable electronics
- Smart home products
- Wi-Fi bridges
- Medical and environmental monitoring
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n-compliant
- Supports 20 MHz, 40 MHz bandwidth in 2.4 GHz band
- Single-core 32-bit LX7 microprocessor
- 16 KB SRAM in RTC
- Secure boot and flash encryption
Documents and Drivers
ESP32-S2 Technical Reference Manual
ESP32-S2 Hardware Design Guidelines
QFN56 7x7 mm
- Infrared Remote Controller
- DMA controllers
- PID Controller
- Efuse Controller
- Media Access Controller (MAC)
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) controller
Xtensa® 32-bit LX7 microprocessors
7.0 x 7.0 mm
- 4 x SPI, 1 x I2S, 2 x I2C, 2 x UART, RMT (TX/RX)
- LED PWM (up to 8 channels)
- 2 x 12-bit SAR ADC (up to 20 channels), 2 x 8-bit DAC
- 14 x touch sensing IOs
- 128 KByte ROM
- 320 KByte SRAM
- 16 KB SRAM in RTC
- SPI/QSPI/OSPI supports multiple flash & external RAM chips
2.8 V to 3.6 V
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n/d/e/i/k/r (802.11n up to 150 Mbps)
- Wi-Fi: A-MPDU and A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4 guard interval support
- Network: IPv4, IPv6, SSL, TCP/UDP/HTTP/FTP/MQTT
- 1x Temperature Sensor
- 1x Touch Sensor
- Sensor: -20°C to +110°C (-4º to 230ºF)
- Operating: -40°C to +125°C (-40º to 257ºF)
- Storage: -40ºC to 150ºC (-40º to 302ºF)
4 General-Purpose Timers
Request a Quote
Curious about bulk pricing? Please fill out the information below and our sales team will provide a quote within 1 business day.
Enter up to two product names/SKUs and up to three quantities for each product. If more products/quantity quotes are needed, please include your requests in the message section below.
Please provide information where we can send your quote and reach you in the case where further information is required with the quote.
Please provide information where you'd like the products shipped to so we can give you the most accurate quote possible.
Please help us understand your use case so we can provide you with the best possible solution. This step is optional, so please feel free to skip it if you'd like.
Please confirm your request and we will get back to you within 1 business day.
Thanks for submitting your quote request. You should receive an email with a copy of your request shortly, and a member from our sales team will reply to you within 1 business day.
We have the best technical support engineers that know how to use our products.
If our Tech Support cannot solve your problem, we will contact the design engineer or manufacturer to help find a resolution.