SP2+ PoE - sensorProbe2+ with PoE
SP2+ PoE - sensorProbe2+ with PoE
The world’s best selling environmental monitoring platform has been upgraded. The SP2+ with PoE (Power over Ethernet) comes with 4x intelligent sensor ports which connects to the entire wide range of environmental and security based AKCP sensors. With an easy web page interface, set threshold conditions and monitor connected sensors from anywhere in the world. Alerts can be received via email, SMS text message or via SNMP traps into a SNMP monitoring system.
This extremely versatile and cost-effective remote monitoring solution is suitable for small data centers as well as large scale systems. Start with a basic package to enable monitoring over a single cabinet, and expand to a full data center monitoring solution, one cabinet at a time.
The SP2+ has an embedded host processor with a proprietary Linux like Operating System, including TCP/IP stack, Web server, email, SMS and full SNMP functionality. It also has a high speed CPU, fast network connection and web interface including subnet mask and remote syslog interface. There is also a battery backed time of day clock!
Modbus: When every computer rack monitored uses AKCPro Server, the SP2+ with a Modbus RS485 port, becomes a Modbus to SNMP gateway.
Autosense: Every sensor comes with an unique autosense feature. Whenever a new type of sensor is plugged into the SP2+, the autosense will recognize it and re- configure the SP2+ to begin monitoring it.
Updates: Easily get updates with an advanced encrypted micro code updating program that updates the SensorProbe2 firmware over the internet.
Admin: A web based interface with a user and administrator login feature helps users to prevent unauthorized access to the device. Powerful embedded system logging features are available.
The controller has 2 options, both with SNMPV3 support.
Ideal option when only 1 or 2 sensors are needed for your current application, and you don’t know if more will be needed in the future. The SP2+ comes with 2 ports enabled for connecting to any 1 or 2 AKCP sensors. The other 2 ports are locked which makes future expansion to 4 ports possible. When the time comes to expand your device a simple download software purchase, 4PUN, can be used to enable the other 2 ports.
4 Port Option
This option is ideal if you currently need 3 to 4 ports or know you will need them in the future. This option comes with all 4 ports enabled so 1 to 4 AKCP sensors can be used immediately.
The SP2+ works with every AKCP intelligent sensor we sell. You can connect any of our plug-and-play sensors, in any combination to monitor temperature, humidity, water leakage, airflow, security, detect AC Power Line Voltage, Measure DC Voltage, control relays, and more.
Dry contacts and drivers are available for monitoring UPS status, security systems, and air conditioning status. With the optional Dry Contact Software, you can add up to 10 Dry Contacts (5 per port) to the SP2+!
Our sensors include an integrated data collection and graphing package to spot trends in the airflow, temperature, humidity, etc.
The SP2+ is fully SNMP compliant and configurable. Following initial configuration by the RJ45 port to set basic parameters such as IP address, Subnet Mask, Default gateway, SNMP community strings, trusted IP addresses and trap destinations, the unit is fully configurable from any SNMP terminal or Network Management product.
The SensorProbe2 is supplied with a MIB to allow its interface to SNMP based Network Management systems such as HP OpenView, IBM Tivoli, CA Unicenter, TNG and others.
Additional Features Available:
- security features such as support for IPV6 and Radius
- internal 4G cellular data modem with an optional GPS antenna
- RS485 option, SP2+E, for monitoring Modbus devices such as a generator, or other industrial equipment
- IP based, including SNMPv3, HTTPS, VPN
- Send encrypted SNMP Trap and Email Notifications
- Supports 4 Intelligent Sensors or up to 20 Dry Contacts
- Optional cellular modem with external antenna
- Optional Expansion Module connectivity
- Virtual Sensors
- Optional Modbus
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Documents and Drivers
- 4 RJ-45 Sensor Ports for connecting AKCP Autosense Sensors
- Up to 20 Dry Contact Input and Output (0VDC/5VDC)
- Input Optional RJ-45 Expansion / Modbus RS485 Port
4.5" x 2.5" x 1.25"
Min. 20% – Max. 80% (Non-Condensing)
- Network connectivity
- Sensor online and threshold status
- 1x 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Optional 3/4G integrated cellular modem with external antenna (Optional GPS feature)
- 1 sensor port can be used as expansion port or Modbus RS485 on SP2+E version (supports up to 4 CCU, E-Sensor8 or E-Opto16) *
- Includes 5 free virtual sensors
- Configurable output signals (0VDC/5VDC) on any of the 4 RJ-45 sensor ports
- Standard 10/100 Mbps Full Duplex
- Ethernet RJ-45 Port
- 0U rack-mountable
- Compatible with AKCP’s DIN Rail Clips
- Input Voltage and Current ratings : 100V~240V - 0.22A
- PoE IEEE 802.3af
- MQTT / MQTTS
- SNMP V1/2/3
- TACACS HTTPS
- Encrypted E-mail
-35ºC to 80ºC (-31ºF to 176ºF)
You Might Be Interested In
We have the best technical support engineers that know how to use our products.
If our Tech Support cannot solve your problem, we will contact the design engineer or manufacturer to help find a resolution.