This product is discontinued and no longer available.
Use this wireless dual sensor for temperature and humidity to ensure environmental conditions are within required parameters by logging and graphing data over time. Receive real-time alerts when user defined sensor thresholds are exceeded.
Use the sensor as a data logger with data buffered and synchronized to the required gateway when in range. Pair sensor with any AKCP Wireless Tunnel™ gateway.
IP66 rated enclosure provides weatherproofing for use in outdoor environments. Mounting with DIN rail, wall hang or cable-tie / pipe clamp.
Manufacturer Part # (MPN)
|GC-AK-WTS-TH (DISCONTINUED)||No Cable||WTS-TH-US|
- 4x AA Battery powered, with 10 year life*
- 4x AA Batteries with 10 year guaranteed battery life*
- 5VDC or 12VDC powered
- IP66 rated waterproof enclosure
- LED indicators for power, status and RSSI
- Optional DIN rail or pipe mounting accessories
- Optional cable up to 15ft for sensor placement
- *10 years at 25°C broadcasting every 15 minutes. Batteries not included.
Documents and Drivers
Wireless Dual Temperature & Humidity Sensor Datasheet
FCC Part15C, CE EN300220-2
76 x 77 x 120mm (2.99in x 3.03in x 4.72in)
Min. 20% – Max. 80% (Non-Condensing)
Micro-USB port for powering, adding and upgrading to the Gateway base unit
- Typical: ±0.3 from -40ºC to +75ºC (±0.4 from -40ºF to +167ºF)
- Maximum: ±0.4 at -40ºC and ±0.4 at +75ºC (±0.7 at -40ºF and ±0.7 at +167ºF)
- -40°C to +75°C (-40°F to +167°F)
- 0 to 100% Relative humidity
- 0.1°C increments
- 0.2°F increments
- 1%RH increments, 0.01%RH sensor reading
Wall hanging, DIN rail, Pipe Clamp
Average 12 mWatt, 10uA in Idle, up to 10 years battery life
4xAA batteries or via micro-USB port
LoRa (R) Radio Regional plans: US915: 903~915Mhz, Max TX Power +17dBm
Gateway sensor count 5 (3 + 2)
-35°C to 80°C (-31°F to +176°F)
We have the best technical support engineers that know how to use our products.
If our Tech Support cannot solve your problem, we will contact the design engineer or manufacturer to help find a resolution.