ESP32-WROOM-32 - Combo Wi-Fi/BT/BLE Module
ESP32-WROOM-32 - Combo Wi-Fi/BT/BLE Module
ESP32-WROOM-32 - Combo Wi-Fi/BT/BLE Module: 4MB Flash
Manufacturer: Espressif Systems
Stock Status: In stock
We've Got You Covered
Some of the powerful peripherals integrated within the ESP32 include:
- Capacitive touch sensors
- Hall sensors
- SD card interface
- Low noise sense amplifiers
- High speed SDIO/SPI
The ESP-WROOM-32 is optimized for efficiency with its electronic integration, connectivity, range, and power consumption. The device offers a built-in TLS 1.2 with hardware acceleration and freeRTOS with LWIP for an operating system. The SDK is open-source, allowing the user to create their own operating systems and platforms.
Perfect for wearable electronic or battery powered applications, the ESP32 chip uses less than 5µA and can support data rates of up to 150 Mbps and 20 dBM output power at the antenna, allowing for a wide physical range.
With the secure and encrypted over the air (OTA) upgrade support a developer is able to continually upgrade their products after release with minimal cost.
Common applications include:
- Internet of Things (IoT) solutions
- Wearable electronics
- Home automation
- Music streaming
- MP3 decoding
- Sensor networks
- Voice encoding
Manufacturer Part #
GC-ESP-WROOM-32-8M (SALE) - Limited Quantities Available
GC-ESP-WROOM-32-16M (SOLD OUT)
|16MB||ESP32-WROOM-32 (16 MB)|
- Combo Wi-Fi, Bluetooth (BT), and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) module
- Integrates with the ESP32-D0WD chip
- Fully certified with integrated PCB antenna
- Two independently controlled CPU cores with adjustable clock frequency from 80MHz to 240MHz
- Sleep current is less than 5 μA, making it suitable for battery-powered and wearable-electronics applications
- 4-layer FCC, CE ( RED ), IC, TELEC, SRRC, NCC, and KCC-compliant design
- Classic Bluetooth for legacy connections, supporting:
- A2DP (SNK)
- Including BLE GATT-based profiles, such as BlueFi, SPP-like, etc.
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connects to smart phones, broadcasting low-energy beacons for easy detection
- Custom firmware development via SDK
Documents and Drivers
ESP-WROOM-32 Reference Design V1.1
(recommended for developers who design modules themselves)
ESP-WROOM-32 Reference Design V1.0
(recommended for mass-produced modules)
ESP-WROOM-32 AT Bin
Internal On-board PCB Antenna Option
FCC / CE-RED / IC / TELEC / KCC / SRRC / NCC
18mm x 25.5mm x 3.1mm
- Upgrade: UART Download / OTA (via network)
- Download and write firmware via host
Integrated Circuit (IC)
- Wi-Fi mode: station/SoftAP/SoftAP+station/P2P
- SD Card, UART, SPI, SDIO, I2C, LED PWM, Motor PWM, I2S, IR
- GPIO, capacitive touch sensor, ADC, DAC, LNA pre-amplier
4 MB, 8 MB, or 16 MB Flash
Average: 80 mA
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n/d/e/i/k/r (802.11n up to 150 Mbps)
- Wi-Fi: A-MPDU and A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4 guard interval support
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE specification
- Network: IPv4, IPv6, SSL, TCP/UDP/HTTP/FTP/MQTT
- Security: WPA/WPA2/WPA2-Enterprise/WPS
- Encryption: AES/RSA/ECC/SHA
- Hall sensor
- Temperature sensor
Supports Cloud Server Development
-40ºC to 85ºC (-40ºF to 185ºF)
On board clock: 26 MHz crystal, 32 kHz crystal
Operating: 2.7 ~3.6V
Request a Quote
Curious about bulk pricing? Please fill out the information below and our sales team will provide a quote within 1 business day.
Enter up to two product names/SKUs and up to three quantities for each product. If more products/quantity quotes are needed, please include your requests in the message section below.
Please provide information where we can send your quote and reach you in the case where further information is required with the quote.
Please provide information where you'd like the products shipped to so we can give you the most accurate quote possible.
Please help us understand your use case so we can provide you with the best possible solution. This step is optional, so please feel free to skip it if you'd like.
Please confirm your request and we will get back to you within 1 business day.
Thanks for submitting your quote request. You should receive an email with a copy of your request shortly, and a member from our sales team will reply to you within 1 business day.
You Might Be Interested In
We have the best technical support engineers that know how to use our products.
If our Tech Support cannot solve your problem, we will contact the design engineer or manufacturer to help find a resolution.