NETDUO - Dual Band Wi-Fi, Serial, & Ethernet Bridge
NETDUO - Dual Band Wi-Fi, Serial, & Ethernet Bridge
NETDUO - Dual Band Wi-Fi, Serial, & Ethernet Bridge: 110 VAC - DTE (male)
Manufacturer: Grid Connect Inc.
Stock Status: Out of stock
We've Got You Covered
The NETDUO provides a secure dual-band Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection with Serial devices. With easy deployment, it offers reliable connectivity without complex drivers. It simplifies the connection to devices where network cabling is not an option and provides comprehensive, built-in device security that offers robust and secure connections.
The device includes TruPort® Serial and TruPort® Socket to support transparent tunneling of serial communication and control of multiple connections using TCP, UDP, or TLS. Easily configure and control the gateway operations from the host microcontroller side using command mode or through the network side with web service APIs or XML configuration data.
Ethernet to Wi-Fi bridging is also supported to the Wi-Fi station interface or to the Soft-Ap.
The NETDUO’s industrial-grade design makes it ideal for extreme environments, such as:
- Industrial Automation
- Warehouse Operations
- Medical Devices
- Resource Management
- Responsive Retail
|GC-NETDUO-AD-DCE-110||110 Vac||DCE (female)|
|GC-NETDUO-AD-DCE-220||220 Vac||DCE (female)|
|GC-NETDUO-AD-DCE-TB||TB (terminal block)||DCE (female)|
|GC-NETDUO-AD-DTE-110||110 Vac||DTE (male)|
|GC-NETDUO-AD-DTE-220||220 Vac||DTE (male)|
|GC-NETDUO-AD-DTE-TB||TB (terminal block)||DTE (male)|
- Secure dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n) and Ethernet
- RS232 or RS485 serial communication
- Serial tunnel or Modbus bridge function
- TLS 1.2 with x.509 certificate management
- Automatic network connection management
- Device management
- Concurrent Soft AP + client mode for direct wireless service access without disrupting machine field operations
- Global certification (FCC, RED, IC, ETSI, Japan, AU/NZS, China)
- Industrial-grade design for operation in extreme environments (-40 C to +85 C)
- Secure firmware-over-the-air (FOTA) updates
Documents and Drivers
- Type Approvals: USA (FCC Part 15), Canada (IC RSS), EU (RED), Japan (MIC), China (SRRC), AU/NZS
- Safety: IEC 62368, EN 62368, EN 62311, UL 60950
- RoHS, REACH
- TruPort® Serial Technology: TCP and UDP Server Mode, TCP and UDP Client Mode, Multi-host Connect; TLS Client and Server
- TruPort® Socket: Multi-host Client and Server Modes, HTTP(S), Sockets, TLS
- Authenticated SMTP Support: Send email directly from device using CLI
- Modbus TCP to Modbus RTU/ ASCII gateway
9600 bps to 921K (Software selectable)
4.2" x 2.1" x 1.1"
5% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing
WLAN status LED
- 1 RS232/RS485 half-duplex/RS485 full-duplex (Configurable) or UART Port TTL (Factory option)
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g up to 54 Mbps; 802.11 n (1x1) up to 150 Mbps
- 20 and 40 MHz channel width with selectable SGI
- Dual Band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Supports IEEE 802.11 d/h/i
- IEEE 802.3 MAC, 10BaseT and 100BaseT (RMII)
- Serial Port, Internal Web Server (HTTP/HTTPS)
- XML Configuration and XML Status (CLI, API)
- Secure Firmware Upgrade via HTTP, Gateway Manager
- Remote management
Concurrent Soft AP + STA (Client), Client, Soft AP
- Input Voltage: 5-30VDC (Option for Terminal Block or Barrel Jack)
- Max Current Consumption (Boot Peak): 580 mA @ 3.3V or ~2w
- DHCP Client, Server (Soft AP), HTTP Server/Client
- IPv4, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ARP, ICMP, Auto-IP, DNS
- SNMP v1/v2
- Secure Boot, Secure Firmware-Over-the-Air (FOTA) Updates
- Secure Key Storage, Encrypted Configuration
- Secure Connections with SSL/TLS, HTTPS
- Software Controlled Network Service Ports Enable/Disable
- Role Based Access Control
- AES/CCMP and TKIP encryption, WPA/WPA2 Personal
- WPA2 Enterprise (EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, EAP-PEAP, EAP-FAST)
- SSLv3/TLS 1.2 with PKI and X.509 Certificates (upto 4096-bit Keys)
- AES Algorithm, 256-bit, 192-bit, 128-bit
- Operating: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Storage: -40°C to +100°C (-40°F to +212°F)
Request a Quote
Curious about bulk pricing? Please fill out the information below and our sales team will provide a quote within 1 business day.
Enter up to two product names/SKUs and up to three quantities for each product. If more products/quantity quotes are needed, please include your requests in the message section below.
Please provide information where we can send your quote and reach you in the case where further information is required with the quote.
Please provide information where you'd like the products shipped to so we can give you the most accurate quote possible.
Please help us understand your use case so we can provide you with the best possible solution. This step is optional, so please feel free to skip it if you'd like.
Please confirm your request and we will get back to you within 1 business day.
Thanks for submitting your quote request. You should receive an email with a copy of your request shortly, and a member from our sales team will reply to you within 1 business day.
You Might Be Interested In
We have the best technical support engineers that know how to use our products.
If our Tech Support cannot solve your problem, we will contact the design engineer or manufacturer to help find a resolution.