PCAN-PCI/104-Express FD Card
PCAN-PCI/104-Express FD Card
PCAN-PCI/104-Express FD Card: 1 Channel
Regular price: $365.00
Manufacturer: Peak System Technik
We've Got You Covered
The PCAN-PCI/104-Express FD card provides an interface connection between your CAN/CAN FD network and a PCI/104-Express system. The card uses a 9-pin D-Sub connector with galvanic isolation of 500 Volts, and supports up to 4 cards stacked together.
The FD card follows the new CAN FD (Flexible Data) standards with higher bandwidth for data transfer and offers a maximum of 64 data bytes per CAN FD frame. The device is also backward compatible to CAN 2.0 A/B standards allowing it to function in existing CAN networks.
The PCAN-PCI/104-Express FD includes:
- PCAN-PCI/104-Express FD Card
- Slot Bracket with D-Sub Connector(s) for the CAN bus
- PCAN View for Windows®
- PCAN Basic for Developing Application
- Programming Interfaces for Standardized Protocols
Number Of Channels
Manufacturer Part # (MPN)
- PCI/104-Express card, 1 lane (x1)
- Complies with CAN specifications 2.0 A/B and FD
- CAN FD support for ISO and Non-ISO standards switchable
- CAN FD bit rates for the data field (64 bytes max.)
- CAN bit rates from 20 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s
- 9-pin D-Sub Connector (CiA® 303-1)
- Microchip CAN transceiver MCP2558FD
- Galvanic isolation up to 500 V (each CAN channel)
- PCIe data transfer via bus master DMA
- DMA memory access operations with 32- and 64-bit addresses
- Induced error generation for incoming and outgoing CAN messages
Documents and Drivers
PCAN-PCI/104-Express FD User Manual
Device Driver Setup - Windows® 11 & 10
Installation package with device drivers and tools for PC interfaces. Includes tools: PEAK-Settings, CAN monitor PCAN-View, LIN monitor PLIN-View Pro, Virtual PCAN-Gateway
Device Driver Setup - Outdated Windows Versions
Device driver for Linux
CAN FD : max 12 Mbit/s
- CAN: D-Sub (m), 9-pin (CiA® 303-1)
- PCIe/104: PCI Express x1 (1 Lane), Pin assignment according to specification CiA® 303-1
- CAN bit rates: 20 kbit/s - 1 Mbit/s
- CAN FD bit rates: 20 kbit/s - 12 Mbit/s
90.2 mm x 95.9 mm
- Directive 2014/30/EU
- DIN EN 55024:2016-05
- DIN EN 55032:2016-02
15% to 90% (non-condensing)
up to 500 V, separate for each CAN channel
IPEH-004080, IPEH-004081, IPEH-004082
- 1 Channel: max 220 mA
- 2 Channel: max 230 mA
- 4 Channel: max 270 mA
- 1 Channel: 44 g
- 2 Channel: 50 g
- 4 Channel: 56 g
- Directive 2011/65/EU
- DIN EN 50581 VDE 0042-12:2013-02
Supports Windows 11 & 10
- CAN FD ISO 11898-1: 2015
- ISO 11898-2 (High-speed CAN)
- CAN FD non-ISO
- CAN 2.0 A (standard format) and 2.0 B (extended format)
- Storage: -40°C to +125°C (-40°F to +257°F)
- Operating: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
via solder bridges, disabled at delivery
Request a Quote
Curious about bulk pricing? Please fill out the information below and our sales team will provide a quote within 1 business day.
Enter up to two product names/SKUs and up to three quantities for each product. If more products/quantity quotes are needed, please include your requests in the message section below.
Please provide information where we can send your quote and reach you in the case where further information is required with the quote.
Please provide information where you'd like the products shipped to so we can give you the most accurate quote possible.
Please help us understand your use case so we can provide you with the best possible solution. This step is optional, so please feel free to skip it if you'd like.
Please confirm your request and we will get back to you within 1 business day.
Thanks for submitting your quote request. You should receive an email with a copy of your request shortly, and a member from our sales team will reply to you within 1 business day.
We have the best technical support engineers that know how to use our products.
If our Tech Support cannot solve your problem, we will contact the design engineer or manufacturer to help find a resolution.