8 Port Sensor Expansion Unit
8 Port Sensor Expansion Unit
The E-sensor8 is an expansion module that has 8 RJ-45 intelligent sensor ports and is connected to any of the 4 RJ-45 expansion ports located on the front panel of the securityProbe 5E base units. They are connected using standard CAT5 LAN cable.
The E-Sensor8 may also be daisy chained using the E-Out/E-In ports on other expansion boards.
Manufacturer Part # (MPN)
1U Rackmount or DIN rail
- 1U rack mounted option includes standard rack mount brackets; other option is short DIN rail mount.
- Any AKCP sensor can connect to the intelligent sensor ports located on the rear of the unit. LEDs on the front provide each sensors visual condition.
- Daisy chain using the E-Out / E-In Ports on other expansion boards. Extendable up to 300 meters from the securityProbe 5E base unit. No limit to how many E-modules can be connected to a single securityProbe 5E. Only limited by the number of sensors connected to a single securityProbe 5E. Maximum of 600 data points can be monitored by the securityProbe 5E base unit.
Documents and Drivers
8 Port Sensor Expansion Unit Datasheet
427mm (W) x 44mm (H) low profile design
Min. 20% – Max. 80% (Non-Condensing)
- 8x RJ-45 ports for connecting AKCP sensors
- 1x RJ-45 expansion module input (E-in)
- Configurable output signals (0VDC/5VDC) on any of the 8 RJ-45 sensor ports
- 1 RJ-45 expansion module output (E-out)
- 1U Rack Mount Standard
- Rack mount brackets included
External 7.0 - 9 VDC 3A Power Adapter
-35°C to +80°C (-31°F to +176°F)
Input Voltage and Current ratings : 100V~240V - 1A
Request a Quote
Curious about bulk pricing? Please fill out the information below and our sales team will provide a quote within 1 business day.
Enter up to two product names/SKUs and up to three quantities for each product. If more products/quantity quotes are needed, please include your requests in the message section below.
Please provide information where we can send your quote and reach you in the case where further information is required with the quote.
Please provide information where you'd like the products shipped to so we can give you the most accurate quote possible.
Please help us understand your use case so we can provide you with the best possible solution. This step is optional, so please feel free to skip it if you'd like.
Please confirm your request and we will get back to you within 1 business day.
Thanks for submitting your quote request. You should receive an email with a copy of your request shortly, and a member from our sales team will reply to you within 1 business day.
You Might Be Interested In
We have the best technical support engineers that know how to use our products.
If our Tech Support cannot solve your problem, we will contact the design engineer or manufacturer to help find a resolution.